sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2007

VILANOVA DE LA MUGA















Hello people!!!!!!!!!!
I’m going to tell you about my peculiar village.
This is my beautiful village, Vilanova de la Muga (New village of the Muga), There are some problems in here:
  • There aren’t young people, only four I, Pere, Adrià and Mirella but they are rides and stupid.
  • We haven’t got Internet yet, and it’s very, very important for us, because in here there are engineers, builders, farmers, etc. And there are some important people and they need communication with their companies.
  • I use to see some old people walking, but now there aren’t nobody.

But also there are good things like:
  • I can sleep very well because there aren’t a lot of cars.
  • You can see beautiful scenery.
  • I stay in the middle of Figueres, Castelló d’Empúries, Perelada, Empuria, in the middle of l’Alt Empordà’s sheet.

30/10/2007

No hay comentarios: