sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2007

MY FAMILY









I have a nice family!!!!

My fater Josep A. Esteve Torres he’s 46 years old and he’s director and productor of animation cinema. He’s my hero because he is very intelligent, sympathy, a nice person, and because he’s my father. For me he’s the maximum.

My mum Janine Calvo Doblas and she’s _ years old, she’s a housewife but twenty years ago she was model of TV (more of 100 advertisements and the program “El tiempo es oro”, advertising (a lot of products) and catwalk.

Also I have two sisters: Aida is nineteen years old and is a good student at the Girona’s University, she studies Publicity and Publics Relations. And for other hand there is Júlia my little sister, she’s ten years old and she have a lot of problems for studying because she’s very lazy, she only thinks about drawing.

And finally me, the one in the middle, the boy, the only, the best!!!!

3/11/2007

No hay comentarios: