lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

BONSAIS



These little trees reflect the oriental culture, because all around them there is calmness, tradition and patience.
There are people who use them for relaxing. It’s an incredible and beautiful art. Old Asian people say that: the most beautiful Bonsais grow free in the forests far away from the people.
I bought a Bonsai a month ago because I think that it’s a nice thing for my nerves and also when I look at it I feel nice because I think about all the culture that there is behind it. And now I will replant my Bonsai in a bigger plant pot so that it can grow.
Bonsai can grow up to 1,5m high, and for this they need attention and to be looked after.

I find a Latin name for my Bonsai; I need an especial name that reflects a spiritual idea.

No hay comentarios: