viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

EYES


The popular culture says that the eyes show us the soul.

For me the most important thing in a girl is her eyes, because I can feel the feelings of them at the moment. I feel when they feel sad, happy, tired, etc. For example my friend Núria B. or Gemma G. have strange eyes because they are a combination of blue and green eyes depending on the light and their feelings, for example Gemma, when she’s happy she opens her eyes and pupils more, for this reason the blue around the pupil ocupes all her eye.


And Núria, when the sun shines, she has more green in her eyes.

On the other hand there is Sònia Font who has a lot of colours in her eyes. She has strange yellow, orange, light green and also she doesn’t have a normal pupil, her pupils are quite little and for this reason I can see a lot of colours in her eyes. But I have to say that it’s more difficult to know what is going on in her mind because she’s always hughing.

Well, pleas think about this topic because you can speak better with your friends if you understand their feelings. It helped me a lot in my first six month with my problem, because I felt the reaction of the people when they saw me.

I knew and I realised they were afraid but I didn’t take any notice.

No hay comentarios: